Due to generous contributions from The Castle Foundation, The Henry W. and Leslie M. Eskuche Foundation, The Herbert I. and Elsa B. Michael Foundation, and Larry H. Miller Charities, we have a limited number of scholarships available for our 2017 Summer Camps.
Scholarships include: *
- Full tuition for a Morning or Afternoon Camp (check website for availability)
- Transportation Vouchers (for qualifying individuals)
- Free Lunch (optional for qualifying individuals)
To be eligible, a camper must meet one of the following qualifications:
- Receive Free or Reduced Price Lunch in the National School Lunch Program
- Meet the Federal Income Eligibility Guidelines for the National School Lunch Program
All scholarships have been awarded this year.