Red Butte Garden Summer Camp Scholarships
Due to generous contributions from The Castle Foundation, The Henry W. and Leslie M. Eskuche Foundation, The Herbert I. and Elsa B. Michael Foundation, and Larry H. Miller Charities, we have a limited number of scholarships available for our 2017 Summer Camps.
Scholarships include: *
• Full tuition for a Morning or Afternoon Camp (check website for availability)
• Transportation Vouchers (for qualifying individuals)
• Free Lunch (optional for qualifying individuals)
To be eligible, a camper must meet one of the following qualifications:
• Receive Free or Reduced Price Lunch in the National School Lunch Program
• Meet the Federal Income Eligibility Guidelines for the National School Lunch Program
To apply, complete the Scholarship Application found at the bottom of this webpage. Scholarship applications must be submitted by May 15, 2017.
Please note that because funds are limited and demand for camp is high, qualifying for a scholarship does not guarantee a scholarship award. It also does not guarantee a spot in the summer camp of your choice.
Parents or guardians are responsible to provide transportation for their child to and from camp each day.
*If awarded a scholarship, a $5 non-refundable deposit per child is due at the time of registration in order to secure your camper’s spot in camp.