THURSDAY, December 8 from 6-9PM;
FRIDAY, December 9 from 9AM-4PM; &
SATURDAY, December 10 from 2-5PM
INSTRUCTOR: Elaine Hultgren
Create a beautiful and memorable keepsake Mandala of Christmas flower imagery stencils including Poinsettias, winter roses, holly, Ivy, Mistletoe ornaments and - new this year - a collection of Celtic designs. You may select from provided line drawing templates or design your own and arrange them on a circular template around a blank center circle, which will carry your personal message. A professional calligrapher will be at the class to ink your message with an elegant flair. When complete, frame it in a silver frame and gift it or keep it.
Provided: Papers, toned and white, Silver Prisma pen, Blue Col-Erase pencil, frame, easel. A portfolio with a history of Christmas Flowers and stencils.
1) Set of colored pencils- if you need to purchase, we suggest Prismacolors (set of 24), or bring what ever brand you have
2) Removable tape
3) Graphite pencils: HB & 4H
4) Pad of tracing paper: 11x14 Canson (Foundation Series) is the most transparent
6) White plastic eraser as a block or Pentel Clic eraser (available at office supply stores along with Scotch removable tape)
(7) Two Micron felt tipped pens #01 and #005, which is the thinnest. Any brand of felt tipped pen will work as long as they produce a fine line. Micron pens can be purchased in many office supply stores, Blick Art Supplies, or Michaels Craft Stores. Call first.
LIMITED TO 20 PARTICIPANTS
ALL ABILITIES WELCOME