Thursday & Friday, December 11 & 12 from 6-9PM, and Saturday, December 12 from 9AM-4PM.
INSTRUCTOR: Elaine Hultgren
Create a beautiful and memorable mandala of Christmas flowers including, Poinsettias, winter roses, Holly, Ivy, Mistletoe, and ornaments. You may select from provided line drawings of flowers, or original drawings, and then arrange them around a blank circle which will carry your seasonal message. A professional calligrapher will also be taking this class, and will ink your message with an elegant flair.
Provided: Papers, toned and white, Silver Prisma pen, Blue Col-Erase pencil, frame, easel. A portfolio with a history of Christmas Flowers and stencils.
1) Set of colored pencils- if you need to purchase, we suggest Prismacolors (set of 24), or bring what ever brand you have
2) Removable tape
3) Graphite pencils: HB & 4H
4) Pad of tracing paper: 11x14 Canson (Foundation Series) is the most transparent
6) White plastic eraser as a block or Pentel Clic eraser (available at office supply stores along with Scotch removable tape)
(7) Two Micron felt tipped pens #01 and #005, which is the thinnest. Any brand of felt tipped pen will work as long as they produce a fine line. Micron pens can be purchased in many office supply stores, Blick Art Supplies, or Michaels Craft Stores. Call first.
LIMITED TO 20 PARTICIPANTS
ALL ABILITIES WELCOME