Red Butte Garden is maintained by skilled and talented horticulture experts who understand the difficulties associated with gardening, especially in a climate such as Utah’s. Because of this, the garden’s staff is more than willing to share their knowledge and answer the many questions that come their way. Based on many common gardening concerns, here is a list of helpful tips and advice from the Red Butte Garden Horticulture Staff.
Regional and Seasonal Gardening
- Create Year-Round Interest in Your Garden
- Gardening in Salt Lake
- Herbs for Utah Gardens
- What is a Microclimate?
- Spring Blooming Bulbs (Besides Daffodils and Tulips)
- Fertilizing your Garden
- Pruning 101
- Selecting a Qualified Arborist
- Selecting the Right Tree
- Tree Selection Near Powerlines
- Tree Stump Removal
- Vegetable Gardens in Small Places