TRES FROMME LECTURE
Creativity Run Dry: Designing the Red Butte Garden Water Conservation Garden
Guest Lecturer - Tres Fromme, Principal, 3.Fromme Design
As part of the Water Conservation Garden Grand Opening events, join us at this lecture featuring the main designer of the Water Conservation Garden.
Fromme's design’s work focuses on intensely organization and site-specific public space and garden collaborations throughout the country. He brings a vast knowledge of horticulture, garden precedents, aesthetics, and design to each project.
CLICK HERE for more information about the May 20 Water Conservation Garden Grand Opening
TRES FROMME BIO
Tres Fromme is known for his expertise with facilitating team-based creative group process and input to create compelling and memorable places that invest participants in the outcomes. His designs all creatively innovate within the traditions and diverse contexts of the project. A proponent of experiential design, he choreographs relationships among people, spaces, and plants. For a decade Fromme led planning and design at Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania and recently for four years at the Atlanta Botanical Garden.
- University of Georgia, Master of Landscape Architecture, 1996
- University of Delaware, Honors Bachelor of Plant Science; concentration in Ornamental Horticulture Summa Cum Laude, 1993
Selected Public Garden Projects
- Atlanta Botanical Garden Edible Garden; Garden Lights/Holiday Nights
- Atlanta Botanical Garden Gainesville/Smithgall Woodland Gardens
- Bok Tower Gardens Master Plan
- Carleen Bright Arboretum Master Plan
- Cape Fear Botanical Garden Master Plan
- Desert Botanical Garden Desert Terraces and Portal
- Huntsville Botanical Garden Core Master Plan
- Longwood Gardens East Conservatory and Indoor Children’s Garden
- Tulsa Botanic Garden Children’s Discovery Garden and Floral Terraces
RED BUTTE GARDEN REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY