2014 OUTDOOR CONCERT SERIES TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
This season, Red Butte Garden introduces an external ticketing system for concerts - TICKETFLY
CONCERT TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
A ticket to a Red Butte Garden concert is a license from Red Butte Garden to attend the concert event. Purchasers agree to, and must comply with, certain terms and conditions. These terms and conditions include:
- A prohibition on ticket scalping; aka overcharging
- A prohibition on improper or disruptive behavior at concert events
- Limitations on the number of tickets that may be purchased
- Prohibitions on certain purchasing methods and practices
- Rules regarding refunds and exchanges
- Prohibitions on recording and transmitting of concert events
For a complete list and further details regarding these terms and conditions CLICK HERE. Failure to abide by the terms and conditions may result in exclusion from Red Butte Garden concerts and events, forfeiture of tickets, and banning of further purchase of Red Butte Garden concert and event tickets.
ONLINE TICKETFLY REGISTRATION PROCESS:
- You will need to have a Ticketfly profile to purchase concert tickets
- Set up your Ticketfly profile before Monday, April 28, 2014
- To establish your profile go to: www.ticketfly.com
- Click on “My Account”
- Click on “Register”
- Create your Ticketfly profile by supplying your name, email address, and establishing a Ticketfly password
- Garden Members: When it’s time to purchase concert tickets, the email address you have on file with your Red Butte Garden membership will be your Ticketfly “Promo Code”
- New Members: Please read the Garden Member Confirmation email we send you carefully.
- If you are unsure of your email address or Promo Code, please contact: email@example.com prior to the ticket on-sale date
WHERE TO PURCHASE
There is an Order-Processing fee of $5 per order for ALL ticket orders: online, phone, or in-person.
- Go to: www.redbuttegarden.org
- $4.50 per ticket Ticket Fee for online purchases
- Red Butte Garden: 801-585-0556 (open daily 9AM-close)
- $4.50 per ticket Ticket Fee for phone orders
- Ticketfly: 877-987-6487 (Mon-Sat 7AM-6PM PST, Sun 10AM-6PM PST)
- $4.50 per ticket Ticket Fee plus $1.50 per ticket Phone Order fee for Ticketfly phone orders
- Red Butte Garden Box Office open daily from 9AM-close
- Visitor Center - 300 Wakara Way, Salt Lake City, UT 84108
- No per ticket Ticket Fee - Leave with tickets in hand
All sales are final. No refunds, replacements or exchanges. All shows rain or shine.
To find out more about why Red Butte Garden has adopted a new ticketing system, please CLICK HERE to read a letter from our Executive Director, Greg Lee.
For more information visit our CONCERT FAQ page.
Children 2 years old and younger do not need tickets. Children ages 3-12 require a reduced-rate child ticket. Children ages 13 and older require a full-price adult ticket.
HOW TO PICK UP TICKETS
Ticketfly offers multiple ticket delivery options, including print-at-home, mail, and Will Call.
*Photo ID required at Red Butte Garden Visitor Center Box Office and Amphitheatre Will Call Booth. Tickets may only be picked up by the purchaser.
- Ticket prices increase on the day of the show
- There are no Garden Member discounts on day-of-show tickets
RED BUTTE GARDEN MEMBER BENEFITS FOR CONCERTS
Become a Garden Member and receive a number of benefits. Members are eligible to:
- Purchase concert tickets in advance of the general public
- Receive a discount: tickets are $5.00 less per ticket for Garden Members than for the general public
Tickets eligible to purchase at the Garden Member rate:
- Basic Membership - 0
- Individual and Duo - 2
- Family and Circle of Friends - 4
- Contributor and Forget-Me-Not - 6
- Blazing Star and Avant Gardener and Director's Club - 8
To become a Garden Member, call the Membership Department at (801) 585-7172 or visit our MEMBERSHIP page.
Renew or upgrade your Garden Membership before concert tickets go on sale!
Garden Membership does not guarantee concert tickets.