THURSDAY and FRIDAY, JANUARY 25 & 26 @ 6-9PM and SATURDAY, JANUARY 27 @ 9AM-4PM
Colored Pencil 2 is a continuation of the Introduction to Color Pencils class which promises to be an exploration of the medium with focus on various colored pencil surfaces e.g. wood, stone, drafting film and paper. Artists/students will also receive a portfolio of colored pencil information and exercises that will give you a warm up . A wood plaque, stone tile, drafting film, photo botanical images and colored pencil paper samples are provided.
You may also bring botanical photo images you might want to use when working on various surfaces.
Art Materials for ARTIST to Bring to Class:
- 3 A set of Prismacolor pencils, 24 or more, plus 3 not in the set of 24, as follows:
Lemon Yellow #915
- Prismacolor Verithin pencis if you have them already. These are not required, but are a good addition, as they have a hearder "lead" core
- Tracing Paper – Canson brand recommended for translucency available at Hobby Lobby. 40% coupon. 9x12
- Scotch Brand removable tape in blue plaid cardboard & Artist tape, 1/2"
- kneaded and white Pentel "Clic" eraser (refillable) in plastic casing
- hand-held pencil sharpener (better than pencil-eating motorized sharpeners)
- 1 Prismacolor #1077 colorless blending/burnishing pencil
- 1 Col-Erase blue pencil #20044 "blue"
- 1 foam board easel
- Strathmore colored pencil specialty paper
- 1 wood circle plaque, 1 Travertine tile, Denril drafting film 9x12
- Portfolio of exercises and colored pencil information
- Lock-tite for removing colored pencil
- Saral transfer paper
If you have questions please e-mail me at email@example.com
or text at 801-502-4700.
Visit Elaine's Website
RED BUTTE GARDEN REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY